IFIP Working Group 1.6 on Term Rewriting
Valencia, Spain, June 12, 2003
The annual meeting of the members of the
IFIP Working Group 1.6
on Term Rewriting.
- To promote research efforts in rewriting and its applications.
- To establish close cooperation between existing groups and to
facilitate the emergence of new ones.
- To increase awareness of rewriting techniques in the computer science
community at large.
- To foster development of applications of theoretical advances.
- Rewriting for computing and reasoning
- Theoretical studies of the rewriting relation of different
- Complexity issues of rewriting.
- Compilation techniques and applications.
- Theory and applications of rewriting logic and calculus
- Application of rewriting to constraint solving, theorem proving and
- The design, promotion and teaching of rewrite based techniques and